An engineering project evolves from an initial concept to its final design. Prudigm helps clients identify their needs and find the best alternative to meet those needs in the sectors of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection (MEP/FP), including Sprinkler/Standpipe Systems, Fire Pumps and Fire Alarm Systems, Water and Wastewater conveyance and treatment, combined sewer overflow controls, pumping stations, piping and appurtenances and associated civil, site works and auxiliary systems. Building system designs includes BMS/DDC and incorporation of Energy Analysis (COMCheck and RESCheck) and LEED design.
Prudigm achieves the goals efficiently at every stage of a project with timely deliverables such as site assessment reports, conceptual designs, facility planning reports and final design documents including specifications and drawings.
Design Areas of Expertise:
- Mechanical (HVAC) including Pool Dehumidification Designs, Energy Analysis
- Electrical including Energy Analysis
- Plumbing including Water, Sanitary, Stormwater and Pool System Designs
- Fire Protection including Sprinkler Systems (Wet, Dry, Preaction), Standpipe Systems, Fire Alarm Systems.
- Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ) and Double Check Detector Assembly (DCDA) Backflow Prevention filing for NYC DEP.